Bigger was better for Katy Perry at the 2013 Grammys — huge, bouffant hair and look-at-me lashes gave her one of the best beauty looks of the night! Here’s how to get her EXACT look!
Katy Perry was a showstopper at the Feb. 10 Grammy Awards in Los Angeles. To compliment her mint green Gucci gown, Katy’s hair was styled byRenato Campora usingKMSCalifornia hair care. Here’s how you can get her glamourous, 50’s-inspired ‘do!
How To Get Katy Perry’s Exact Hair
Katy’s stylist Renato was inspired by a glamorous pin-up girl and a 50’s look. His goal for Katy was shiny and voluminous hair. To get the look, follow the steps below.
1) ApplyKMS California ADDVOLUME styling foam to wet hair.
2)Blow out hair using a large round brush to create volume.
3) Parthair down the middle and apply KMS California FREESHAPE hot flex spray to ensure the style will last all night.
4)Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron to smooth the hair and create texture. To seal the look, add a drop of KMS California SILKSHEEN polishing serum.
5) For extra volume,spray hair with KMS California HAIRPLAY dry touch-up for instant, weightless surface conditioning.
How To Get Katy Perry’s Amazing Eyelashes
Katy made a joke while presenting the award for Best New Artist. She said she was never nominated for the award and look where she is now — she has her own eyelash line!
Well, we love Katy’s eyelash line! Get luxe lashes like hers using Katy Perry Lashes by Eylure in Sweetie Pie.
Did you love Katy’s look at the Grammys, HollywoodLifers?
More Grammy News:
- Taylor Swift’s Sexy Grammys Revenge Dress — Sorry Harry Styles
- Jennifer Lopez & Other Stars Defy Wardrobe Advisory At Grammy Awards
- 2013 Grammy Award Winners: Rihanna, Drake & More — Full List